addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Cinema Club Message Board › Meetup details changed: Mozart's Sister

Meetup details changed: Mozart's Sister

user 10863320
Seattle, WA
Hello everyone,

Seems I wasn't far off! Mozart's Sister is playing at the Varsity Theatre at 7:05 on September 22nd, so we will be meeting in the lobby about a half-hour before that, and heading up to the theater 15 minutes before showtime.

I've also added a link to Roger Ebert's review of the film.

See you there!

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:­

When: Thursday, September 22, 2011 6:30 PM

Where: Varsity Theatre
4329 University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.