addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Cinema Club Message Board › Langston Hughes African American Film Festival April 21-29. 2007

Langston Hughes African American Film Festival April 21-29. 2007

Dawn
user 2916685
Seattle, WA
Post #: 13
Hi, I just wanted to pass on the news that there is an African American Film Festival running from April 21-29 at the Langston Hughes Performing Arts Center in Seattle. Here is a link for the film festival and contact info for the Langston Huges Performing Arts Center:
Langston Hughes African American Film Festival

Langston Hughes Performing Arts Center
104 17th Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98144

Please email me if you are interested in any of the films. I'm available to organize some events on some Friday nights, some Saturday afternoons and possibly some weeknights in April.
Thanks,
Dawn