addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Cinema Club Message Board › Anyone want to join us to go see Lincon Saturday 22nd 1:30 p.m.?

Anyone want to join us to go see Lincon Saturday 22nd 1:30 p.m.?

Linda K
user 8226747
Seattle, WA
Post #: 92
Laurie hasn't made it yet to see it, and I'm joining her. We'll be at the above showing at the Guild 45th and invite anyone to join us. Please email me on my profile - I check email often - and let me know if we should look for you.