addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Cinema Club Message Board › New Meetup: I Am Love (Italian: Io sono l'amore)

New Meetup: I Am Love (Italian: Io sono l'amore)

gennaro
gennaro
Roma, RM
Announcing a new Meetup for Seattle Cinema Club!

What: I Am Love (Italian: Io sono l'amore)

When: Saturday, June 26, 2010 7:00 PM

Where:
Seven Gables Theater
911 NE 50th, Seattle
Seattle, WA 98102
(206) 781-5755

I Am Love (Italian: Io sono l'amore) is a 2009 Italian film by Luca Guadagnino set at the turn of the millennium in Milan. The film follows the fall of the haute bourgeoisie due to the forces of passion and unconditional love, exploring individuality in a world of formality to see how love could play as violent subversive force. Love as a means of finding freedom from the roles imposed on us. The cast is led by Tilda Swinton (Karen Crowder in Michael Clayton)

The movie tells the story of the wealthy Recchi family, whose lives are undergoing sweeping changes. Eduardo Sr. (Gabriele Ferzetti), the family patriarch, has decided to name a successor to the reigns of his massive industrial company surprising everyone by splitting power between his son Tancredi (Pippo Delbono), and grandson Edo (Flavio Parenti). At the heart of the family is Tancredi's wife Emma (Tilda Swinton), a Russian immigrant who has adopted the culture of Milan. An adoring and attentive mother, her existence is shocked to the core when she falls quickly and deeply in love with Edo's friend and partner Antonio, and embarks on a passionate love affair that will change her family forever

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­