addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Cinema Club Message Board › The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and The Girl Who Played With Fire

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and The Girl Who Played With Fire

Greg
user 10863320
Seattle, WA
Post #: 14
Hey all,

I will be organizing a meetup to go see The Girl Who Played With Fire. As this is the second of a trilogy of films, I would recommend that people first go see The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, which is still playing at Metro Cinemas, though this may be its last week there. I've seen it, and it's very good.

Click here for a review of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.

And here's the official trailer for the Girl Who Played With Fire.

Also, since these movies are based on a series of books by the late Stieg Larsson, you can read them before seeing the movies, if you like (or read the first book if you aren't able to see the first movie).

I'll post more information once I find out when The Girl Who Played With Fire is playing in Seattle.