addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Cinema Club Message Board › INCEPTION change of location

INCEPTION change of location

gennaro
gennaro
Roma, RM
Hi,
I changed the location of the show, we will be attending the show at the NEPTUNE which is bigger than the Metro Cinemas and closer to the University way where cafe and restaurants are.
The date and the time stay the same:Sat, July 24th 7 PM.
Most likely we are gonna find the line and I suggest to come early if you wanna be sure to get the ticket.
You can meet me in different ways:

1) Come at the restaurant COSTAS at 5 30 PM or later
4559 University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
Neighborhood: University District

2)In ticket holder line (i will be there at 6 35)

3) I will be waiting in the lobby till the beginning of the show (standing next to the popcorn stand)

My cell phone is 206 484 1627