addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Seattle Progressive Singles Message Board › help and a challenge

help and a challenge

A former member
Post #: 7
my idea is for u to send my family a penny why because if you did it would help my family get moved in to a place and possibly even some food for my 4 children you are more than likely wondering what sort of nut just comes out and asks someone they dont even know to send them money and why only a penny well i figure no one is realy going to miss one penny and if they are going to notice the loss than they should be writing one of these to. if the population was to pull together at least for this one thing imagine what else we would be able to get done soon we would not have homeless or low income familys struggling to make it but instead we will have a country truly united as one to help their fellow beings and be able to truely say you have a nation to be proud of this is not only a challenge from me to you to get help for one out of the thousands who needit but a challenge for you to prove who and what your made of are you capable of forgeting all differences for even a moment in time so we can acomplish somthing great because if you are please copy and forward this email to everyone you know and send my family what you can even if it is just a penny or to post an idea for me blessed be all. Lorena Loushin po box 192 beaver wash. 98305 or ladyrain1477@msn.com no spam please this is a genuine attempt to unite all.