addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle OpenSource Linux Message Board › My favorite MUD is in trouble

My favorite MUD is in trouble

A former member
Post #: 16
I don't usually post things like this, but a MUD I have enjoyed for the last 15 years is having serious troubles.

They are badly in need of a coder that can handle C/C++ (Merc/Diku).

Unfortunately we can't pay for the help we need, except to try and find a caring soul that would want to hang out with us and help us out. (We've always been free)

If you know anyone that might be interested please have them send me a note.

Thank you.

Lasivian at g mail dot com