Rehearsal: Saturday, October 5th, 4:15-6:15 pm at the location of our sponsor, The Seattle Gym, 1530 Queen Anne Ave N.
Please note: Check your email for a possible time change &/or check the meetup calendar. 4:15-6:15 is the tentative time for our class on the 5th. There are possibilities of a time change. If that happens I will post the change and will send out a message.
The dance routine will be taught from the beginning at each rehearsal due to new members continuing to join. Wear comfortable clothes and bring water. It is free to learn the dance, however, we will accept donations to our charity at all rehearsals. Our charity for 2019 is to be announced.
Things To Know For The Seattle Gym:
- Everyone must fill out a release of liability form when attending for the first time and prior to rehearsing.
- Everyone will be required to check in at the front desk prior to EVERY rehearsal and show ID. ID will be matched to your liability form.
- All under the age of 18 must be accompanied by parent/guardian for entire rehearsal (liability form must be signed by parent/guardian).
- No black soled or hard soled shoes allowed.
- Non-members of the gym are not allowed to use gym facilities (no weights or cardio machines).
- You may use their restrooms but not the showers and sauna.
Dates For Rehearsals: 9/7, 9/14, 9/21, 9/28, 10/5, 10/12.
Sponsors: The Seattle Gym, Napolitano Skin And Body Studio, My World Dance And Fitness.
Parking: The Seattle Gym is at the corner of Queen Anne Ave N & Garfield St. Free street parking is allowed for 2 hours, and after 6:00 pm there are no restrictions around the businesses and in the residential areas. When driving up the hill at Garfield St to the next block at the intersection of Garfield and 1st Ave N, there is free street parking all along 1st Ave N at all times with no restrictions.
Bus Line: Metro 13 / Stop # 4465 - Corner of Queen Anne Ave N & Garfield St at the Seattle Gym.
Thrill The World was created by Ines Markeljevic and presented by inessens.com proving to you that you CAN dance!
Like us on Facebook.
Organizer, Seattle Thrillers
Communications Manager, Thrill The World