addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Secret Handshake Message Board › Any SH members need a place to live?

Any SH members need a place to live?

Emily S.
emilyjv
Winnipeg, MB
Post #: 4
Anyone looking for an apartment for May 1, OR to move in with 2 roomies over the summer (any time between May and September)? I have 2 situations and Secret Handshake people would be awesome solutions.

1. I'm leaving my current apartment May 1. It's in Corydon Village between Corydon and Wellington Cres., cat-friendly, has a nice little deck, and utilities included. 1 bedroom, $878/mo. Need to sublet ASAP!

2. I'm moving INTO the biggest apartment I've ever seen - 3 (potentially 4) bedrooms, 2 living rooms, enormous kitchen, big sun room... Osborne Village (in the very cool Roslyn building). Already have one other, and just need a third roommate. $1500 split three ways = $500/mo.

Please let me know if interested in either!! :)

emilyjvwood @ gmail.com
@emilyjv