addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Selenium Meetup Group Message Board › Vote Up Your Favorite Q's for Jason Huggins!

Vote Up Your Favorite Q's for Jason Huggins!

A former member
Hey everyone!

Thanks to all of you who filled out this form. I've added the questions you've submitted to a Google Moderator form, in case you're interested in seeing what your peers asked.

It'd be great if you could vote up your favorite questions in the next few days so Jason has an even better idea of what's essential to cover. Also feel free to add more to the mix. You'll have this opportunity at the meetup as well, so if you can't think of anything now, no worries.

I'm waiting to hear about parking/building security at LinkedIn so you might see one more email from me with those details. Have a great weekend and see you all soon!

Ashley