addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Selenium Meetup Group Message Board › Full Time Opportunity with Salesforce.com

Full Time Opportunity with Salesforce.com

Ren Y.
user 12291470
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Hi,

I'm working with a QA manager at Salesforce.com here in San Francisco that is building an entirely new QA team for Salesforce Analytics. He has anywhere from 5-8 open positions ranging from QA Leads to QA Analysts.

It is a strong open source environment that uses Junit, Jmeter, and Selenium. He is also looking for someone with strong Java experience as well.

I'm sure many of you have heard about Salesforce.com but if you haven't here are some details below. They are known for great rates and a great environment. The pay range is roughly between $95,000 - $115,000.

Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company. Our portfolio of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications, including our award-winning customer relationship management (CRM), has revolutionized the ways that customers manage and share business information over the Internet. Salesforce.com has evolved from a startup founded by four people in a cramped San Francisco apartment eleven years ago to a company described by Barron’s as “the fastest growing business software company in the world.” With more than 3,800 employees, over $1.3B in annual revenues, and over 72,500 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes, in all industries, around the globe. According to Gartner, 25% of all software will be deployed via the cloud computing model by 2011. No matter how you slice it, the future of software is cloud computing. Consider joining the cloud computing leader, Salesforce.com, and be part of the team that is creating this future. Salesforce.com provides a compelling opportunity for Technologists to build innovative apps and to make an immediate impact to over a million users worldwide, all while working at a rapid growth company with unlimited career opportunities in downtown San Francisco.

I have full details regarding the position so feel free to contact me.

I can be reached at reyoung@teksystems.com or (415)343-6047.

Thanks,
Ren

http://www.linkedin.c...­