Welcome to Winter!
Can't get your pug outside to play?
Don't miss out on all the fun.
Come to the Pug-N-Play!!
We meet in the Taylor PetSmart in a gated off area so that we can let all the Pugs play together off-leash. All you have to do is relax and socialize with the other Pug Parents... and clean up their messes of course. ;-)
CHAIRS: PetSmart has very few chairs. If you require a chair, please bring one with you. Of course, it is always OK and a preference for many to sit on the floor and play with the pugs. Your choice!
DONATIONS: Donations will be accepted to cover the minor fees we pay. All excess donations will be passed along to the Pug Rescue Network.
REFRESHMENTS: If you would like to help out by bringing any of the following, please include that information in your RSVP: Drinks, Human Treats, Paper Plates, Napkins, Paper Towels, Cleanup Bags.
MANAGED PUG TREATS:
1) Only 2-3 families will bring group treats to each meetup.
2) To volunteer, email me to get yourself on the list.
3) Leave other treats at home unless you need one for a specific diet.
4) RED RIBBON POLICY: I will have matching red ribbons available to tie on your dog's collar. Unless it's your own, don't give a treat to a dog wearing the red ribbon.
5) If any pug or person coming to a meetup has a severe food allergy of any kind, please make me aware of it now so that we can avoid a problem altogether.
For the meetup:
Please contact me if you're interested in bringing treats.