addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Lotico New York Semantic Web Message Board › Looking to transfer my registration for Semantic Web Media Summit

Looking to transfer my registration for Semantic Web Media Summit

dbuff
user 20100121
Jersey City, NJ
Post #: 3
Hi,
I might not be able to attend the Semantic Web Media Summit -- would know for sure on 9/8/2011, maybe a little earlier. The only way to get a refund is to transfer my registration to someone else. Anybody would be interested?

I registered at the discount price, but i have to still find out how this would work. (Been waiting for the call back for a little too long now).

In case if you are not interested, perhaps you know somebody who would? I will truly appreciate your help.

dbuff