addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sewing with Style Message Board › Anyone need Seams Great?

Anyone need Seams Great?

Austin, TX
Post #: 1
A sewing friend has a big plastic zipper bag full of rolls of Seams Great that she bought when she was doing Bridal. She'll never use it all and wants to give it away to someone who might.

(most is wider than this)

If you're interested, let me know and I'll get you in touch with her.

Roseana A.
Austin, TX
Post #: 21
Hi Leslie,

What's Seams Great good for, again? What's it's application?

Karel R.
user 4752923
Austin, TX
Post #: 29
I LOVE that stuff! It's an extremely thin, nearly invisible binding for an edge. I would like to get it from her, and I will share it with the other seamsters at one of our Saturday night sewathons (if that's appropriate, considering we meet at a fabric store that sells Seams Great, but I don't think Jeanie would mind.)
David and H.
user 7088194
Austin, TX
Post #: 13
Maybe the Sewing with style group can share it amongst ourselves??? if it is a BIG bag... it would be wonderful!
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
I'll get it from her and bring it to a future meetup!

This same friend will have more goodies that she's cleaning out from her stash. I'll post them as she lets me know.