addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sewing with Style Message Board › Quilt Purses

Quilt Purses

A former member
Post #: 17
I don't know how interesting this may be, but lately I've been seeing a lot of quilted purses around my campus.
I think that they look nice, and it might be an up and coming fashion item... if it's not already. Sorry, I'm not up to date with fashion! :)

What do ya'll think?
A former member
Post #: 1
I actually make crazy quilt handbags. I'll be showing some at Maker Faire in October and will be selling them on Etsy soon. I'd be interested...my technique is my own and very contemporary- may not be what you are seeing on campus!
A former member
Post #: 18
I went to your store, and yeah, yours are definitely unique! :)
The ones I've seen at school use a lot of traditional calico prints and what-not.