addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sewing with Style Message Board › Help Project Princess

Help Project Princess

Malissa L.
mlssfshn
Haysville, KS
Post #: 16
I need more volunteers for Project Prince to do quick alterations on Prom Dresses, to help girl go home with something to wear. Project Princess is sponsored by Texas Lonestars, http://texas-lonestar...­, they collected dresses in the community and give them to girls who can't afford a prom dress. Boutique Day will be Sunday, March 28 at the J.J. Pickle Research Center. The address is 10100 Burnet Road Austin, TX 78712. It will be in the Conference Center! Project Princess has over 130 girls who RSVPed this year (the most ever!). Boutique Day starts at 10 and I would like to arrive at 9:30 to set up. Please email me at mlssfshn[at]gmail[dit]com if you can help.

Thanks,
Malissa
Malissa L.
mlssfshn
Haysville, KS
Post #: 63
It's that time of year again! Dress day is March 27th.