addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sewing with Style Message Board › New sewing studio?

New sewing studio?

Terri H.
Thiaumet
Leander, TX
Post #: 3
I'm thinking about opening up a sewing studio in the Cedar Park\Leander area and would love to get some feedback and comments. The studio would be equipped with sewing machines, cutting and ironing stations and offer affordable classes for all levels. I was also thinking about offering meet up space for various groups. All feedback will be appreciated.
Antoinette P.
user 4688389
Austin, TX
Post #: 24
Hi Terri! Sounds like a fun adventure! I live in south Austin so I'm definitely not in the target geographic location. I know there are sewing studios and schools way north Austin/ Cedar Park but I think most are quilting and crafting-focused.

It would be great to have a Cedar Park location for a meetup if you are able to donate use of the space!

Good luck with this!
Terri H.
Thiaumet
Leander, TX
Post #: 4
I'm in the process of getting my shop setup at the end of February or early March. I'm looking for sewing and craft instructors as well as wholesale fabric suppliers. Anyone interested in the teaching jobs or referrals for wholesale fabric suppliers please shoot me an email at the address below. I would love to host meetings at my place when it comes to fruition. It will be in the Leander/Cedar Park area.

terrihiaumet@suddenlink.net

please no spammers!
Terri H.
Thiaumet
Leander, TX
Post #: 7
I'm only weeks away from opening; the studio will be fully furnished with all the equipment for sewing. I would love to host a Meetup once I'm open. Still looking for instructors for serging, knitting, working with knits, and others. Email if you are interested.

terrihiaumet@suddenlink.net