addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SF Bay Area Interactive Fiction Group Message Board › IF Meetup, tomorrow 1PM at the MADE, without me!

IF Meetup, tomorrow 1PM at the MADE, without me!

Dan F.
dfabulich
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Hi everybody,

Sorry I've been late in announcing this month's meetup; I kept hoping that the moons would align properly and I'd be able to make it tomorrow, but I just won't be able to make it.

However! There are seven people RSVP'd for tomorrow, so I think y'all should be able to run the meeting at the MADE without me, if at least one of you brings a laptop with a VGA adapter, and a good game to play.

1PM! At the MADE! Be there or be one of those polygons people make fun of! Don't let this happen to you!

-Dan