addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

#SFMySQL Meetup Message Board › ACTION REQUIRED - Moving Group To Facebook Platform

ACTION REQUIRED - Moving Group To Facebook Platform

A former member
Fellow SF MySQL Meetup Group Members:

We are migrating our platform from Meetup.com to Facebook.com immediately. This is the one and only email notification you will get from me. I encourage you to join the San Francisco MySQL User Group, which will have notifications, messages, etc. on Facebook at the following URL:

http://www.facebook.c...­

We will still hold our physical meetings at CBS Interactive's offices on 2nd Street on the 1st Monday of the month and my co-Organizer, Michael Tougeron, and I are available to answer any questions you may have as well as accept any suggestions for a meeting topic.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to having you join our new group!

Regards,
Rich N.
MySQL/Sun