Cash Keahey, "Leverage Your Leader Types for Success"
Reserve your space for this great program!
In the morning presentation, Cash will present Leadership and the 8 LeaderTypes® in You, and Matching Your LeaderType to the Situation.
- What's a LeaderType®?
- What's my dominant LeaderType, and why should I care?
- What are LeaderType examples in the U.S. Presidency?
- How do my LeaderTypes emerge over time?
- How do leadership theories (e.g., Situational Leadership) relate to type?
Stay for the optional afternoon session for Coaching the Leader in You -- By Type and Beyond Type.
In preference-alike groups, we'll explore these questions:
- What does this preference bring to leadership?
- What might it over-emphasize or overdo?
- What might it miss or ignore?
The "beyond type" portion introduces us to Daniel Kahneman's System 1 and System 2, and David Rock's SCARF models.
We hope you'll join us in September!
This gathering is intended for those with all levels of
Register at https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?llr=ubwe6bnab&oeidk=a07eghyhyxd22fc94cf
When: AM: Members: Free / Visitors: $35
AM: Meet-up First Time Attendees - Free
PM: Members: $20 / Visitors: $30
NOTE: Members may bring first-time guests at no charge for the AM only.
Please note that we begin at 9:00 a.m. with refreshments and networking. Announcements at 9:30, Cash's presentation begins at 9:45.