Since we have some wonderful friends North of San Rafael, a gathering of would be and long time sailors is just as important. No doubt that we need to continue meeting in other parts of the Bay Area to accomodate members.
The restaurant and bar called Ghiringhellis in Novato is just the place to meet. Happy hour menu includes $2 starters. The place is clean and neat. The bartendress Monique is very friendly. It's a great place to gather, kick back and continue our wonderful conversations of our sailing tales... so lets do it and have some fun.
Menu includes the following:
• House Made Chips & Malt Vinegar Aioli
• Sweet Potato Fries Chipotle Aioli
• Rosemary Citrus Marinated Olives
• Bruschetta/Tomato, Basil & Garlic Main Events
• Sliders $2
• Pulled Pork with Italian Herbs & Cole Slaw
• All American Cheese Burger with Cheddar &
• BBQ Chicken Smokey BBQ Sauce & Cole Slaw
• East Coast Style Lobster Roll Tarragon, Lemon, Cucumber Piadine $2
Grilled Piadina with Spinach, Artichoke, Goat Cheese, Shallots, Lemon Oil, Mozzaerlla & Provolone Cheese
Henry M. (http://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=CkhbbrRjLo2ydhKaZsrSHg) Sonoma, CA
Amazingly attentive service with a menu problem: I want pizza, a burger, the lobster Mac & cheese, some linguini and a flat iron steak... Seriously marvelous menu. Wine list is short but well targeted. Great food fairly priced. Had no complaints, had GREAT food, had excellent service = five stars!
Teri L. (http://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=UDNgtyXYQXCpGp_I_4-Lxg) Novato, CA
Love love love... good food....great bartender....open late. Live entertainment. What more can you ask for?