Join me for a day on the water sailing the wonderful San Francisco Bay aboard Santorini, a Beneteau 323.
Details/pics of the boat for our sail:
Suggested Donation: $30 per person
• Dress warm, and in layers.
• No heels! Shoe bottoms must be non-marking (if you're not sure, just make sure you don't have black bottoms as they mark the boat)
• Recommend sneakers, jeans, long sleeve shirt, warm jacket, beanie or something to cover your head.
• You will be required to wear a life jacket on the boat that will be provided for you. You can of course take it off for pictures or when you go down below into the boat.
• Bring your own packed lunch, snacks, water and/or other beverages. Responsible drinking only.
• There is a BBQ on the boat if anyone would like to BBQ. If you would like this please indicate so in your RSVP so I can bring propane canisters.
• Start time-- leave from the marina around 10am.
• Based on winds/currents we will determine where to go as long as it's east of the Golden Gate bridge. I generally stay by Angel Island, Sausalito, and Alcatraz, however I welcome any requests on places to go.
• I might grab an Angel Island pass if we want to go there and if passes are available.
• End time-- return to the marina around 5pm.
• No power in outlets to plug in your appliances while sailing so bring your cell phones fully charged if that will be an issue.
There is a head (toilet) on the sailboat.
• Feel free to bring a camera (or use your cell phone), but make sure you don't drop it into the water. You won't get it back :)