addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Happy Hour Club Message Board › Thanks for coming out last night!

Thanks for coming out last night!

This message board is read-only.

Gareth M.
gareth_morgan
San Francisco, CA
Thanks to those of you who came to House of Shields last night. I really enjoyed it.

Here are the beer clubs that are coming up, hope you can make it (I'm trying to alternate Peninsula and downtown SF events)...

Next week (15th May) we're at O'Neils in San Mateo
Following week (22nd May) we're at the Tunnel Top Bar in downtown SF
And then (29th May) we're at the British Bankers Club in Menlo Park.

Hope to see you at an event soon! Feel free to email me if you have ideas for events or venues.

Gareth