addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Happy Hour Club Message Board › Questionaire for peninsula beer fans

Questionaire for peninsula beer fans

This message board is read-only.

Gareth M.
gareth_morgan
San Francisco, CA
Hi all....

So while the SF beer clubs have been going well, we've not had much turn out for our peninsula ones of late. So I'm sending this questionnaire to see if theres anything I can do to change that..

If you are a peninsula beer drinker....

Where is the best location for beer clubs on the peninsula for you ? In the North Peninsula around San Mateo ? Or further South in Palo Alto or Redwood City ?
What day is best for you ? (we could have peninsula events on a different day, if more people would turn up)
What time is best for you ?
What kind of venues are you interested in ?

Thanks for the input! Hope to see some of you at the Gestalt Haus in next week!
A former member
Post #: 5
I replied via email, but some spots located right in downtown San Mateo make for an excellent 3 block or less walk from the san mateo cal train station; McGoverns is my staple bar and always the first place i go for drinks, O'Neils is nice and they have live bands but can get crowded easily in their oddly spaced bar, Moons is more like McG's but they dont have much more then Karaoke and the rare band play, B Street Billiards isnt much of a bar and it doesnt serve food so that might not be the best, Yuppies is a bit further down B so its more of a walk and I have never been there so I don't know anything other than it exsists, and finally Glow is the newest bar which caters to more of a "hip" crowd as they have the occasional DJ and the surfer Owner will play his personal IPod over the jukebox some nights.

I seem to have the luck of not being in town on the thursdays that you have had a peninsula romp but would love to join in the fun!