addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Francisco English Bulldog Meetup Group Message Board › Bulldog Halloween Costume Contest

Bulldog Halloween Costume Contest

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello,

I am an activities director at a senior assisted living facility in SSF. I am owned by an english bulldog named Chopper. He's my motorcycle ridin' love and joy....he has inspired me to try to put together a costume contest for the coming October. I'm not choosing a date until I see if there would be anyone interested in being in our contest. The only thing to gain would be a trophy and the smiling faces of about 80 seniors. If you are interested please keep in mind that your doggy would have to be gentle, friendly and leashed. N0 jumping on the seniors...some have fragile skin. I am very excited about this and hope some of you would be as well. And if it's as great as I think it will maybe we can make it an annual event. You can look me up on FB and see photos of past events and the joy simple little things bring to our senior community.

Sincerely,
Della Russell
A former member
Post #: 2
Let your doggy walk the "Red Carpet"!....lol
A former member
Post #: 7
Humpheries and I would be honored to attend.
I think that this is a very noble effort to do some thing nice and make a great impact on these people.
Come on guys some day we to will be there and I know this act of kindness will have a Huge impact on some one you don't know.....
Please keep us posted.
Very Sweet Gesture Della.
Sincerly,
John and Sir. H
A former member
Post #: 2
Let us know if you do this. I could bring Bentley if the timing works. - Elisabeth
A former member
Post #: 6
Kitty would love to walk the runway at a senior center but I don't know how well she will do on the red carpet with all that attention especially since she has dropped to a svelte 64 pounds this year. She is dying to show off her new French Maid's outfit her "uncle" gave her. She loves to go to the Adult Day Health Center where my office is because she is the center of attention!