addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Francisco English Bulldog Meetup Group Message Board › Recommendations where to buy an english bulldog puppy

Recommendations where to buy an english bulldog puppy

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm looking to get an english bulldog puppy. I need the name and contact info of a very reputable breeder, preferably in California. Any help and information would be much appreciated. I've had a bulldog before and he recently passed away
A former member
Post #: 1
A great breeder is Jackson's Heavenly Bulldogs
http://www.jacksonshe...­
They are in Southern California but Sonia (the breeder) is just the best! She really cares about her dogs and who the puppies go to. She also checks in with you periodically to make sure the puppy is in great health.