addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Francisco Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Meet Up Message Board › Cavalier Sitter for July 4th Weekend

Cavalier Sitter for July 4th Weekend

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi,

Bailey and I are fairly new to the Bay Area. I am traveling out of town for July 4th holiday and I can't take Bailey. I'm hoping to find a friend for Bailey to stay with rather than sending him to boarding.

If you know of anyone that offers personalized cavalier care, please let me know. Bailey is very flexible and has grown up on-the-move (he should have a passport!). He is used to being cuddled by people and playing with dogs throughout the day, so the thought of putting him in a boarding facility for 4 days crushes me.

Thanks!
Bailey (woof!) & Kirsten
A former member
Post #: 21
Kristen,

Below please find the number of Harley's breeder. She accepts only cavaliers for day care and/or over night.

Harley goes there everyday for dogie day care and overnight when needed.

She is amazing and your baby will not be in a crate during the day. Joanne and Roger treat them as part of the family.

Joanne Weise 408 244-5814

Let me know if you have any questions,

Sandy 408 206 5713