The SF Edtech Meetup by EdSurge Message Board › CTO, HTML5 game developer opportunity
San Francisco, CA
Kizoom, a recently funded start-up, is seeking an experienced HTML5 game developer to join the team as the lead developer and Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
In this role, you would help the company design, develop, and launch an exciting new product: online games and stories that motivate children to have strong and healthy brains.
As a key member of the team, you would work closely with the founders and receive equity in the company.
This full-time position is ideal for someone who wants to be part of a start-up and make a difference in the world.
Qualifications for This Role:
* Track record of developing clean, high-quality online games.
* Strong work ethic. Desire to get things done and make an impact.
* Clear communicator, strategic thinker, and a team player.
* Experience with Flash, Java, CSS, etc. is a plus.
* Experience with back-end development also a plus.
* Experience with or an interest in children’s games is a plus.
* Experience with user experience design (UX) a plus
email email@example.com for more information