addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Franciso Game Development Meetup Group Message Board › Event details changed: The San Francisco Game Development May Meetup

Event details changed: The San Francisco Game Development May Meetup

Casey H.
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Hey Everybody,

I would like to thank everyone that emailed me with meeting place suggestions. Based on emails and feedback at the end of the last meetup, I have changed the location to the Metreon food court. It is a large open space where we can use as many tables as we would like and there are multiple choices for food and drinks if people are interested.

On another note I have a prior engagement this month so I will only be able to stop in for a little bit at the beginning of the meeting.

Take care and I look forward to seeing you guys.

I've updated this event. For more details, see the full listing: http://gamedev.meetup...­

When: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 at 8:00 PM

Where: Metreon Food Court
101 4th St.
San Francisco, CA 94101

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP 'No' or 'Maybe' as well as 'Yes'.)

You can always get in touch with me through the 'Contact Organizer' feature on the website: http://gamedev.meetup...­