addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Franciso Game Development Meetup Group Message Board › know somebody who'd want to sublet a mission/dolores cottage? asap!!

know somebody who'd want to sublet a mission/dolores cottage? asap!!

A former member
Post #: 7
Hi everybody,
I'm heading to NYC for a bit of work and need to find somebody who's clean and responsible to live in my cottage while I'm away. Not sure how long I'll be gone. Would be fantastic to get someone who's into it for at least one month--though ideally through May or even better through mid/end of June.

Lovely cottage right on Dolores Park. Available immediately. AS IN RIGHT NOW!!!
*Small one bedroom, with decent size kitchen, small living room and bathroom with tub/shower
*Sweet little porch for havin' coffee or doin' some thinking
*Sorry no pets or smoking and ESPECIALLY no pets who smoke!

$1750 per month
$300 deposit (fully refundable if everything is in tact upon my return)
$150 utilities (electric/gas, wifi)

Duration: 1 - 3 months (Let's work something out!)

Please forward this email to all your nicest friends.

I have more pictures...just ask!

Big! Huge! Rainbow hugs to you all.
Merritt