addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Franciso Game Development Meetup Group Message Board › This Tuesday 10/19, come to my new Videogame design meetup

This Tuesday 10/19, come to my new Videogame design meetup

Steve V
swatchen
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Let's create something instead of just networking...

I started this new meetup so we could take a few hours and really develop stuff in working groups...and tis only a block from the Van Ness Bart stop, and my loft in super cool and comfortable.

here's the link... http://www.meetup.com...­

and the description..

We get together to criticize poor game design, applaud good design, and design mechanics for next generation games. A sense of the complexity involved in implementation is useful. Alternative revenue streams and business models also discussed. Fine if you think all is well with the industry, just be prepared to defend your position. All platforms and styles of games.

Long term we may pitch projects to existing companies or start our own.

BTW, if I got your contact at the last meetup, I appear to have lost that notebook, so sign up with me at my new meetup instead!