San Franciso Game Development Meetup Group Message Board › I need iPhone/Android Programmers
|A former member||
• At least one solid year of iPhone/Android development experience
• 2+ years of game/iphone development experience in Objective C and C/C++
• B.S. in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent).
• Mature, team-focused, and flexible.
• Proactive programming style that anticipates and resolves project roadblocks.
• Able to manage own time efficiently while switching between multiple concurrent assignments.
• Solid foundation in software development ‘best practices.’
• Embrace the MCS collaborative approach to development.
• Absolute passion for making great games.
• Avid gamer
• Knowledge of the STL
• 3D programming experience using OpenGL or Direct3D