About the Talk
* code inspection: autocomplete, code outline, API harness
* static analysis: code metrics, API harness, cyclomatic complexity
* dynamic analysis: code coverage, execution tracing, run-time scalibility
* source transformation: coding style, language extension (module, class, macro, …)
About the Speaker
6:00p Meet and enjoy wine, cheese, and other refreshments!
6:30-40p Welcome Notes, Sponsors, and Introduction
6:40p Ariya's Talk
7:40p Q&A and Prize Giveaways* and Lightning Talks**
* You must be at the venue to qualify for prizes. Tip: Tweeting #sfhtml5 and checking in may increase your chances of winning a prize.
** If you are interested in doing a lightning talk, send the organizers your proposal.
This event will be recorded. We will post the recording as soon as it is available, typically within a week after the event. Follow @sfhtml5 or visit this page for the announcement.