addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco MongoDB User Group Message Board › HighTraffic Senior RoR position - SF - seasoned execs, good pay, bene's and

HighTraffic Senior RoR position - SF - seasoned execs, good pay, bene's and equity

A former member
Post #: 26
Hi, I'm looking for a solid web developer who has been releasing production, high-traffic websites, preferably with the past few years of that experience in Rails.

Small, profitable, company in SF (SOMA).
Benefits and perks.
Great team. Seasoned executives.
Well paying with undiluted equity involved.
Putting rails to the test – and they already have serious traffic!

This is a chance to have a real impact in an emerging company.
Are you interested in exploring?
Contact me with your latest resume!

There is a referral fee and good karma for helping to connect someone you know with an excellent company and a terrific opportunity. ;-)
It is 100% OK to forward this email to respected colleagues and friends.
Have them tell me you referred them.

Happy New Year to you, and thanks for considering.

You are welcome to link with me also for future job opportunities.
linkedIN: http://www.linkedin.c...­