Please update your RSVP before noon on Wednesday.
On January 29th, SF Python will be co-hosting a Project Night with PyLadiesSF. We are grateful to Yelp for providing a space where so many developers can hack on projects together.
Mentors from PyLadiesSF and SF Python will be available to teach tutorials, answer questions and hack on projects together.
Who should attend?
• PyLadies and PyGents
• New to Python and want to work with other Pythonistas
• Experienced devs who want to hack on your work, personal or open-source projects
• Experienced devs who want to mentor others (please sign-up here (https://docs.google.com/a/moduleq.com/forms/d/1QwjacanenkZ4VrsrHpe8zDrobDr_sPvrSxlAUGjSAA8/viewform))
6:15p Begin check-in
6:40p Introductions: tell us about your project and/or the kind of help you seek
6:50p Make yourself comfortable and start hacking, or attend one of the tutorials
9:30p Wrap up
Example of projects to hack on:
• Personal side projects - your web application or personal learning project
• Open source projects - work on open issues or recruit developers for your project
• Work projects - work on anything you like and bounce ideas around
To help us get more organized, please submit your project ideas here: http://goo.gl/7TpRP5
To see what others are working on or to sign up for tutorials, click here: http://goo.gl/cTQ65t Feel free to reach out to one of us in the leadership team with questions and suggestions. Looking forward to meeting you!
Doors will open at 6:00pm to allow enough time for the check-in process. Please update the name on your account to reflect your FIRST NAME and LAST NAME. Yelp Security and Hy will be checking IDs at the door. Please enter your full name here (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1d_oPoxjcAQzOJqozHIzVuFNnOYi7CDrzouywq4U9SUo/edit). You WILL ONLY be allowed into the event if we have your first and last name (that matches the name on your ID) prior to the event. Since alcohol will be served at the event, we ask that any underage attendees RSVP directly to the meetup host.
Go to Attendee List