SF Python is bringing it's Project Night to TBA. Please come out and hack with this great community we have built.
We are really grateful that our facility host TBA is sponsoring food and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) for this event.
Please email the leadership team if you are interested in:
• leading a tutorial
• being a mentor
Who should attend?
• New to Python and want to work with other Pythonistas
• Experienced devs who want to hack on your work, personal or open-source projects
• Experienced devs who want to mentor others (please sign-up here)
6:00p Begin check-in
6:50p Introductions: tell us about your project and/or the kind of help you seek
7:00p Make yourself comfortable and start hacking, or attend one of the tutorials
9:30p Wrap up
Example of projects to hack on:
• Personal side projects - your web application or personal learning project
• Open source projects - work on open issues or recruit developers for your project
• Work projects - work on anything you like and bounce ideas around
To help us get more organized, please submit your project ideas here: http://goo.gl/7TpRP5
To see what others are working on or to sign up for tutorials, click here: http://goo.gl/cTQ65t -
Feel free to reach out to one of us in the leadership team with questions and suggestions. Looking forward to meeting you!
Please take note of the important check-in details at TBA.
1. Doors open at 6:00pm to allow enough time for the check-in process. Before 6:00pm, please wait outside without blocking the building entrance. Wait list will be admitted beginning at 6:45pm. Doors close at 7:30pm.
2. Please update the name on your account to reflect your FIRST NAME and LAST NAME. TBA security will be checking IDs downstairs. If your name on Meetup.com is not the name on your ID, then please enter your full name here.
3. Since alcohol will be served at the event, we ask that any underage attendees RSVP directly to the meet up host.
4. Waiting list folks will be allowed into the event AFTER we admit all confirmed attendees.
5. If you are bringing your bike, you should be able to find bike parking along the streets.
Hope to see you there!
**SF Python is run by volunteers aiming to foster the Python Community in the bay area. Please consider making a donation to SF Python and saying a big thank you to TBA for providing food, drinks, and the venue for this Wed's meetup.