addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Python Meetup Group Message Board Job Listings › Splunk is looking for Rockstar Python Developers to work on San Francisco of

Splunk is looking for Rockstar Python Developers to work on San Francisco office..

A former member
Post #: 1

My name is Jagruti and I am technical recruiter for Splunk. Splunk's cloud team is interested in discussing some interesting opportunities with you. As the team is working on some challenging projects, we are looking for some rockstar developers who can make difference.

Here are the two immediate positions which could be of your interest. They are both based in San Francisco, Ca. If you are interested please send your resume to If you are not available please refer this job to someone who could be interested.

Software Engineer - Cloud­

Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!

2+ years software development experience
Thrives on big data challenges of large volumes, at high velocity, with extreme variability
Fluency in programming languages such as Python, C, C++
Strong knowledge of OOP, Network Programming, distributed computing concepts
Understanding of application development environments such as Django and/or Rails

Sr. Web Developer - Cloud­

Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!

5+ Years of Python/Django development
Intimate knowledge of OOP programming in Python
Experience architecting and developing web based applications
Able to work with SOAP/REST/JSON solutions
Comfortable working with revision control software

415 848 8639 /