addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Python Meetup Group Message Board San Francisco Python Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Slide.com in SF is Hiring Python Developers

Slide.com in SF is Hiring Python Developers

George S.
GeorgeSleiman
San Jose, CA
Post #: 2
Hello Python Community!

I work for Slide.com in SF, hopefully you remember me ;)
Sorry for spamming, but I had to reach out to you all because we have a Python developer opening for our SF office, and I figured this would be a good place to reach a mass audience of Python developers. Please free to visit our website for the job description, and apply directly through our website with your resume.

http://www.slide.com/...­

*****Please reference that you saw this posting on the Python Community posting =)

Looking forward to seeing you all at the next Meetup!

Sincerely,
George Sleiman
HR Recruiter at Slide.com