PLEASE NOTE: You MUST register at sf.getuncubed.com in order to attend. Registrations through Meetup only will not be valid. Discount code available below.
SF Uncubed—the Bay Area’s most exciting tech conference & gathering of hiring startups will be back on Thursday March 27th—featuring Oculus VR, Dropbox, Rackspace, Evernote, Factual, Nebula, Ticketfly, Indiegogo, & 40+ more.
* Danae Ringelmann..... Co-Founder, Indiegogo
* Jon MacIlwaine..... CTO, Lending Club
* Alexei Rodriquez..... VP of Operations, Evernote
* Kerry Cooper..... CEO, Choose Energy
* Adam Kenney..... Dir. of Software Development, pMD
..... & many more.
An overview of the schedule, classes, & panels is below the video.
Register here: sf.getuncubed.com
Save 25% w/ code: SFMEETUP
9 AM - 2 PM: The Skills Track
Classes explore topics like.....
* Scaling data storage & networks from small startup to an 80-million-user infrastructure (taught by Evernote)
* Learnability's effect on user engagement (taught by pMD)
* Principles of design (taught by Dropbox)
2 PM - 6:30 PM: The Main Event
* Meet 40+ showcasing & hiring tech companies seeking data-driven devs, engineers, designers, & business pro's
* Take part in conversations with CTOs & Founders + talks about company culture
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM: Cocktail Hour