addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Wine Group Message Board › How many of you would be interested

How many of you would be interested

Renee
Hi Wine Gang,

I am wondering if I could get ten or more of you interested in the meetup attached to this email?

If more than ten respond that they are interested, I will go forth with this idea of reviewing labels

for the holidays, but if not I will know you are interested in something else. Look at this link for more information

and please respond one way or another. Thanks so much, and Cheers! ~Renee

San Francisco Wine Group