addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Yorkshire Terrier & Dog Friends Meetup Group Message Board › Recommendations for Yorkie groomer

Recommendations for Yorkie groomer

Monique Gilbert S.
user 14137757
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
We have a new addition to our family. Any amazing groomer recommendations gladly appreciated! We live in San Francisco.
Ellen R.
user 10664355
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
We have a new addition to our family. Any amazing groomer recommendations gladly appreciated! We live in San Francisco.
I very highly recommend groomer BY GEORGE[ in San Francisco on 20th Street between Folsom and Shotwell. George is a wonderful, loving man to the doggies of all breeds and reasonable, too.( 415) 648-4846.QTPie went today and looks adorable.. We watched him groom another Yotkie,too.Good luck. Ellen
A former member
Post #: 1
I checked Yelp regarding this groomer, and it made me concerned about his abilities. Anyone care to comment? Thanks!
rachel
mzfiori
South San Francisco, CA
Post #: 22
i use a groomer in san bruno/south sf, bc we live there. they are a small, family run business that are always willing to take all 3 of mine at once and they dont even make me leave them there all day! i love that!

bark and bubbles, san bruno.