addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Yorkshire Terrier & Dog Friends Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for a yorkie puppy

Looking for a yorkie puppy

caroline and d.
user 2883805
Seattle, WA
Post #: 82
Hello friends!

Greetings from Seattle!! If you haven't heard, I have sad news to share, Rusty Roo passed away a few months ago :( But I have adopted a new little guy, Dutch, and we hope to come visit SF again soon so that you can all meet Dutch! :)

In the meantime, I have friends who are looking for a yorkie puppy (but they are open to an older dog, too) to keep their miniature schnauzer Cricket company. They are a great couple and took great care of Rusty Roo when I had to travel for work, so they will be great yorkie parents! They are not in a hurry, it is more important that they find a dog that is the right fit for them and Cricket. If you know of any yorkies available, please reply.

Thanks!
Caroline and Dutch
Calderon F.
user 65925262
Union City, CA
Post #: 14
Hi have they found a Yorkie yet if not email me at happydays317@yahoo.com