Dec 15, 2007 · 3:00 PM
This location is no longer available
Well I guess it is that time of the year again where we take a breather from all the serious stuff and have a relaxing day out with lots of food, drinks, friends and linux enthusiasts.
As per usual we will be having our BBQ/Party at the Prince Of Wales (POW) Pub in Little India (Still confirming the venue but should be fine).
So this is how it works.
1. We will get BBQ food and cook it on the Barbie.
2. We will get some catered food from Khansama (Mainly vegetarian).
3. You can purchase your drinks from the POW.
4. You pay about $10 (There will be a ton of food and there will be left overs).
5. If you cannot afford it please come along and we will work something out.
6. If there is something you are really craving, within reason, let me know in advance.
7. If you have specific diet restrictions please let me know
*** PLEASE RSVP EARLY SO I CAN PLAN HOW MUCH FOOD TO GET ***
*** I NEED HELP SO IF YOU WANT TO VOLUNTEER LET ME KNOW (Also see No 5) ***
The Food (what we usually have):
BBQ: Steaks, Sausages, Lamb Chops, and Chicken wings.
Catered Food: Generally Samosas, pakoras, chatt, kebabs, etc.
Note to vegetarian. Please confirm your RSVP and let me know your requirements so I can plan with Khansama for more vegetarian stuff.
Its a backpacker hostel.
Nice and friendly bar.
Good live music.
Please feel free to contact me or post on the mailing list or discussion board.
So hope to see all of you there.