addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 12
Hi,

I wanted to find out a little more about the computer world, hence I joined the meetup gathering. I enjoyed the talk. I was pretty impressed with the group. It's going strong. Keep up the spirit.
Thank you for your hospitality you've shown to me a newbie.
I'm sure I'd be better acquainted with the computer world after joining this group.

Cheers,
Suki
A former member
Post #: 6
Salut Suki,

Actually, Thank you for your time to hang out with us. Everyone is technically a newbie is some areas, so just forget about this newbie thingy. Everyone has to start somewhere rite! What's most important is everyone including yourself had a good time and new things to learn.

Hope to see you again on the next meetup.

Chbiggrinbiggrin rs Bro!
Andi.
A former member
Post #: 14
Merci Andi,

Thanks for the welcome. Yea everyone has to start somewhere. Had a good time. Will definitely some for the next meetup.
By the way - you wrote "bro". Err...I think should be "sis" - biggrin biggrin
Take care and have a good week.

Suki
A former member
Post #: 9
Pardon me for the mistake, biggrin sis biggrin
A former member
Post #: 15
No worries. Have a great weekend biggrin