addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Singapore Linux Meetup Group Message Board › Configurations in MythDora

Configurations in MythDora

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, I'm a new user in Linux. I just installed MythDora. Can someone help me with the configurations? I'm totally lost!
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi, I'm a new user in Linux. I just installed MythDora. Can someone help me with the configurations? I'm totally lost!

I assume that you followed the installation instructions at http://www.mythpvr.co...­ ? Could you please provide us with some more concrete questions regarding the configuration problems you seem to have?
A former member
Post #: 2
I talking about the configurations in Singapore. The installation instructions are all based on North America, I presume.

What do I choose for the TV format, VBI format? XMLTV not for Singapore? Then what do I use for the XMLTV listings? What do I choose for XMLTV listings grabber?

I'm using hauppauge pvr-150. Do you have any files on the configuration setup of the remote control? There's no instructions in the manual.
A former member
Post #: 1
I talking about the configurations in Singapore. The installation instructions are all based on North America, I presume.

What do I choose for the TV format, VBI format? XMLTV not for Singapore? Then what do I use for the XMLTV listings? What do I choose for XMLTV listings grabber?

I'm using hauppauge pvr-150. Do you have any files on the configuration setup of the remote control? There's no instructions in the manual.

Hi,

kinda late in your reply but I've managed to get mythtv to run successfully in Singapore.
Do not choose Grabber for Singapore. You've to use other methods to grab TV Channel EPG (electronic programming guide) from mediacorp, starhub website and convert them into xml files before using mythfilldatabase with the --file 1 -1 "tvguide.xml" to dump the TV EPG into mysql, unless someone contributes a script to do all that :-).

It's working fine on my box except that it will freeze when running TV Guide while switching from TV mode. The mythWeather also does not work for SG settings .. haven't have time to check out why.

For the Hauppauge pvr-150 remote, you can use the lirc file if you have the Grey remote controller like mine.