addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Shakespeare (Etc!) Readthrough Group Message Board Archive › "Hamlet" in Tacoma, 10/25 (Fri.)

"Hamlet" in Tacoma, 10/25 (Fri.)

Barbara
revbh
Gig Harbor, WA
Post #: 9
http://www.broadwayce...­

Anyone interested in this? Tix are kind of spendy, but it sounds interesting. Has anyone heard of this company?
Nancy E.
user 33143252
Seattle, WA
Post #: 5
It's also on Saturday night 26th and Sunday afternoon 27th (3 pm). I'm planning to go on Sunday (got lost trying to drive around Tacoma in the dark). I just learned that the company was originally formed for recent graduates of Juillard to take classical theater on tour to places that seldom get to see it (though they also play New York). So they have a good reputation, I think. THe production hasn't opened yet so no reviews yet.
Barbara
revbh
Gig Harbor, WA
Post #: 10
OK, great....I just bought a seat in the center section, row A (front row!), seat 7 (about the middle). There are about 5-6 other empty seats in that row, including 1 on either side of A, so you should be able to get one next to mine.

I'll also check the area for restaurants which are open on Sun.s. Tacoma kind of rolls up the sidewalks on Sun.s, but there must be something.

YAY!!!

XOXOXOX
Nancy E.
user 33143252
Seattle, WA
Post #: 6
oh sorry I bought one already a little further up on the side! It's left D 24. I told them to mail it so it might not be possible to change. But we can hang out before and after!