Location visible to members
Also, We have another website: www.shareabroadlife.com
This website makes us to upload or communicate more about our life in Beijing
Share your thinking, Share your private travel Spot in Beijing just like Blog!
Here is official wechat please add this!
you can search as "shareabroadlife"
or scan this QR code
*** Our Meetup changed to Every Thursday!!! ***
I hope it is useful for you... Here is also Video "how to get our place"
You can directly
go straight from Wudaokou Station to LOTUS or just ask where the THUS Park(网易大厦) is.
Share Abroad Life
QQ group number:[masked]
We can share abroad life experience together!
7:00PM start (it doesn't matter if you are late or sth, just come by 7PM)
7:30PM ~ 8:30PM introduce yourself
~ after 9:30PM it is free to talk(no time limit)
you can drink with your friends.
Rules for "Share Abroad Life"
1. We rent the cafe with one condition: everyone in our group should buy one drink from the cafe.
2. Share Abroad Life is for everyone. Don't be afraid. If you can not speak English or Chinese, you can use your own language. so feel free to come and join us. Language is not problem to make friends!
3. Please join our Meetup page. if you can come let us know about it. it is very important for us.
4. If you have friends who are intertested in our meeting. Feel free to bring them here!
5. If you have any idea for us! Please tell us your idea. we just got started. we need your help.
Thanks for coming everybody. hope to see you soon!
@it is in Wudaokou, THUS Park C Building, Basement 1 floor, Vilepana Bar.
It is next to LOTUS.
五道口， 清华科技园 C座，楼下1层，cafe name : Right Here cafe.
If this place is too far away from your place, you can organize another Share Abroad Life.
Maybe you gotta ask me, i can help you! and i can advertise it with you!
I know that Beijing is huge and crowd City
More Places More People, It is going to be big help for everyone in Beijing
Hope to See you All !!!!!!
And!!! i am looking for New partner for running this group.
if you are interested in would you please E-mail me? haha
it is going to be simple work such as announce that meetup is starting or introduce eachother...
it is hard to run this group alone. just like volunteer work for everyone.
If you have any question E-Mail me : [masked]