On May 31st, the Sharers of SF are having a break out event in collaboration with TaskRabbit at Bluxome Street Winery in SoMa.
We're hosting a wine night for the first 125 lucky people who like to share.
Who should come:
* Anyone interested in the movement of sharing
* Couchsurfers, Airbnbers, GetArounders, TaskRabbits, TaskPosters
* Ride sharers, car sharers, people who cowork
* Those interested in peer-to-peer marketplaces
* Collaborative consumption thought leaders & founders
Leah Busque, founder of TaskRabbit will be there a
nd will say a few words.
The team of It's a Shareable Life (a new practical guide to the sharing economy) will also be in attendance to welcome you.
- First 95 people to show up get a free glass of wine (Additional glasses of wine sell for $8)
- Everyone gets a door prize