addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Shoot Miami Message Board › Photography booth at the Hispanic Cultural Festival

Photography booth at the Hispanic Cultural Festival

Group Organizer
Miami, FL
Post #: 829
If anyone is interested in having a booth at the Coral Gables Hispanic Cultural Festival you can contact Emilio Sauma. He is the Founder/President/CEO of the Gables Hispanic Cultural Foundation. My dance company will be performing at this event. He knows that I run Shoot Miami so he told me if any of the photographers in Shoot Miami wanted a booth, he would give you a discount to expose your work.

Please contact him if your interested. I don't have the details, you will need to contact him personally. His phone# is Office: (305) 667-0577 / Cell: (305) 302-9750
or email him at Email: Tell him ZiZi gave you his info.

This is a huge event that is held every year. For more info on the event, you can visit